If you are...
- Thinking of marrying and moving to Canada
- In the process of having an arranged marriage with someone in Canada
- Going to marry someone whom you met through a matchmaking agency
- Coming to Canada as a mail order bride
- Interested in finding out about the laws in Canada as they relate to mail order brides, Internet brides, or brides of arranged marriages
- Married to a Canadian and waiting for or wanting to know about sponsorship
- Unhappy or do not feel safe in your marriage to a Canadian and wondering what you can do
This site is for you.
This site gives you accurate legal information as of November 2007.
If you need legal advice, please contact a lawyer.